Centerville-Washington History maintains and operates three different museums and a Research Center in the Centerville community. Please visit our Museums page to learn where each building is located and what each one offers.
Our museums have suspended regular hours. Staff email and messages will be checked regularly. Thank you!
The Asahel Wright Museum and the Walton House Museums are generally open from 12-4 pm Tuesday thru Friday. Admission is FREE!
The Nutt Cottage Research Center operates under the same hours but you are encouraged to make an appointment with the Curator by calling 937.312.0040 to ensure availability.
- Speaker Series (2019/2020)
- Homesteading Ohio (May 2, 2020)
- Summer Camp (June 8-12, 2020)
- A Sense of Taste (September 10, 2020)
- Ghost Walk on Main (October 8, 2020)
- Holiday Walk (November 22, 2020)
Current Special Exhibits
Woodbourne Exhibit (EXTENDED thru Feb 7, 2020 at the Walton House)
A Sense of Winter Wonder (thru mid-April 2020 at the Asahel Wright Museum)